Default solution folder, feel free to edit or delete it.

How do I unenroll my child?
Though we are sad to see you go, we want to make the process as easy as possible for you. As a part of your child care contract you are required to ...
Tue, 31 Mar, 2015 at 1:29 PM
How do I change my child's current program?
In order to make a program change, you will want to fill out a new ticket here. In the subject line put "Change of Program Request" and in t...
Tue, 4 Nov, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Pro-Rated Tuition During Holidays
Because our tuition is based on an annual calendar, tuition is not pro-rated during weeks that have holidays.
Tue, 31 Mar, 2015 at 1:30 PM
After School Tuition during Alachua County Breaks
Tuition IS charged for our After School Program when the School Board of Alachua County has week long breaks. You have the option of attending our Break...
Wed, 6 Mar, 2019 at 9:51 AM
Vacation Eligibility
 Vacation Eligible Families: Full Time Families will receive vacation day credits to ...
Mon, 9 May, 2016 at 6:07 PM
4 Year Old Tuition During Non VPK Periods
During Winter Break, Spring Break and Summer Break, when VPK does not occur, all full time and part time 4 year olds are charged the current full time rate,...
Tue, 31 Mar, 2015 at 1:32 PM
Statment for Tax Purposes and Employer Reimbursement
Many families need monthly and annual Customer Statements for tax purposes and for being reimbursed by employers. Our tax id (or EIN) is: ACA 1 - 59...
Wed, 6 Mar, 2019 at 9:54 AM
How do I update my Billing Account?
We must have a signed Tuition Express agreement form on our account. Please follow the link below for the form: Click here for new Tuition Express forms...
Wed, 6 Mar, 2019 at 9:59 AM
Extended Breaks
Some families have reasons to take extended breaks (teachers, sabbaticals, etc) but want to keep their child's space for when they return. ACA poli...
Wed, 6 Mar, 2019 at 9:57 AM